The office: 1st chairperson/office
Type of office: Executive committee, elective office
Office bearer: Katja Möwius since April 2002
Many of you know me from many events of the association PuK (German Puli Club). For those who don't know me: Here's a brief summary of my Puli vita, with which I would like to introduce myself as chairperson:
I have had Pulis since 1994, so for 20 years I have loved these wonderful shaggy companions and I cannot imagine a life without Pulis. Since I come from the Ruhrpott and the club culture has always been very much cultivated there, I grew up in clubs.
So somehow I've always felt the need to commit myself to something I'm passionate about. And so it was clear to me that I would become involved in the association work of the Dt. Puli Club. When I noticed that Puli people are an extremely lovable people, the matter was clear.
Since 1998 I have been running National group West and I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to get even more involved.
In 2002 I was then elected by our members as their first chairperson.
Since then I am the contact person for all Pulis and Puli friends for all Puli matters. I am always open and grateful for any suggestions and ideas for improvement.
Below are the work areas of my offices:
Work as 1st chairman / office:
- Admission forms to interested people who can be contacted by email or who can be seen at exhibitions
and training courses or at the club information stand.
- Advice for Puli interested parties
- Organization of the information stand at fairs, events, club exhibitions, etc.
- exiting hook
- Email contacts to Hungarian breeders and Puli owners
- Forwarding of emails from people interested in Puli to the puppy agency.
- Send out invitations
- Compensating and mediating in case of different views/points of view
- Editing of the statutes and regulations
- Contact person for all volunteers and breeders
- Attend advanced training courses and scientific lectures to stay up to date
and to make this knowledge available to members.
- Club magazin - writing articles, announcements and messages from the board
- Preparation of the general and board meetings
- Work in the Breeding Commission
- Negotiations and correspondence with the VDH