The Office: Herd Book Office
Type of office: Extended executive committee, elective office
Office bearer: Tessa Sizaret
Hello, my name is Tessa Sizaret, I have lived with dogs since 1993.
My first mongrel was Darwin "the chocolate brown super dog", surely one or the other remembers my dear male dog. 2003 my Puline Mandra (Aylin from the Puszta-Strolchen) moved in with us. Darwin experienced his second spring and this caused me from now on always to keep two dogs together. Since 2 years Tinkerbell (Coka von den Anglersachsen) has been living with us; she and Mandra form a great, happy team.
By the way, I came to Mandra at that time because a blonde woman at the Puli stand at the Dortmund trade fair had two black "real Pulis" with her, which I was even allowed to touch! I only knew these woolly animals from postcards! She told me and my girlfriend (who had dragged me to the fair at that time) that soon a litter would fall and I would be allowed to visit her "without any obligation". At that moment I had never thought that this visit would change my whole life because of a small black grunting and squeaking ball of fur with a white breast spot just by sucking on my shin. But one thing led to another... of course the little squeaker moved in with me! Mandra. She is so incredibly sweet and always fills me with joy. I simply have to pass on this outrageous great happiness.
So I helped out at the stand again and again over the next few years.
So that many other people may also be able to enjoy the Pulihalter happiness, I thought I might as well take on one of the honorary duties.
These are the tasks of the Herd book office:
Collecting, recording and managing the information about the breeding in our club:
- Mate certificate, litter display, litter inspection, DNA storage, affix protection, kennel inspection
- Examination results of hip dysplasia, patella luxation and hereditary eye diseases as well as information on colour genetics
- Creation, maintenance and invalidation of pedigrees
- Breeding approvals and controls of offspring
- Creation of the "puppy letters"
- Champion certificates
- Permanent exchange of information with the main breed inspector and the board
- Annual production of the herd book
- ,,Reports from the Herd book office " for puk-aktuell
- Member of the breeding commission
- Maintaining contact with members
- Establishment of the annual herd book